The Atlanta Braves Thread

Just pandering and chest puffing by the MLBPA, IMO.

Yeah come on you can’t prove anything with that. Besides nobody is going to tell AA “yeah we are going to spend $40M this offseason and we are targeting these players.” Hell AA won’t even tell us what his payroll max is.

Madbum is a peak Braves move. Years passed his prime, but a recognizable name for the common fan. Won’t have to break the bank, and will sell it as a trying. Sheep will eat it up.

Reactions: VolFan4life24
Madbum is a peak Braves move. Years passed his prime, but a recognizable name for the common fan. Won’t have to break the bank, and will sell it as a trying. Sheep will eat it up.
Snit can’t wait to run him out there game 1 against the cubs or dodgers. Can’t wait

I need more concern over the OL vs KY front. They were terrible against UAB and not getting healthier..

I need more concern over the OL vs KY front. They were terrible against UAB and not getting healthier..

I am at maximum concern

Gonna have to chuck it downfield, hit a long TD throw or two (cause we won’t score from within red zone), and win by stopping their one dimensional offense. Gonna be ugly. Mrs Verc will be out of town for lady weekend so I will be watching angry and drunk and alone. Can’t wait

VN Store

Back