The Atlanta Braves Thread

So......he’s not an all-star which everybody knows. He’s 25, amazing athlete, good defender, got some pop. Not everyone we have is going to be a superstar, you need guys like him on your team (and great clubhouse guy too).

Plus he was rocking an .800 OPS before he got hurt. That was four months worth of PA’s. Let’s see how he looks in two weeks, let him get some more PA’s.

His career line is awful. Juiced balls or not. This dude was the number one pick, we’re not just talking about some regular prospect that didn’t pan out. Hell he was being pushed as the next face of our franchise just a few years back.

I know there’s more to SS than hitting, but Dansby has been a bust period... If he was supposed to be an all glove guy (like Simmons), I’d be cool with it, but we all grew tired of him being bad at the plate as well....

That's good, but I think we wouldn't have any problems with the Nats either. Cubs are the only team that slightly scares me
They still have 7 games vs STL... Brewers have a pretty soft remaining schedule and the Mets are coming. Second wild card spot is going to be a battle

Reactions: vols 30
Too many fallacies to even waste time on

Still don’t understand why people love hating players on their own teams, especially key contributors

I seem to remember that "Flowers sucks" too.
That’s because he actually sucks. Ortega also sucks if you want me to say that. They’re also two bit role players - one of which shouldn’t be sniffing MLB and the other shouldn’t be sniffing a contending roster. That’s a different conversation but thanks for joining

That’s because he actually sucks. Ortega also sucks if you want me to say that. They’re also two bit role players - one of which shouldn’t be sniffing MLB and the other shouldn’t be sniffing a contending roster. That’s a different conversation but thanks for joining
Hating on players is hating on players 🤷‍♂️

Haha. Yeah.

I said he’s a dbag that I didn’t really want to cheer for and didn’t want around the young guys. If that means he sucks then sure, he sucks. I was wrong about him in the clubhouse.
I’m about 95% sure you actually said he sucks. But I mean we all thought Shane Greene sucks and he’s been a lot better. I thought Folty was done too. It happens man. I’m just as guilty as anyone as saying someone sucks and they get better (except Jameis 😉) Just part of being a fan of any team really.

I’m about 95% sure you actually said he sucks. But I mean we all thought Shane Greene sucks and he’s been a lot better. I thought Folty was done too. It happens man. I’m just as guilty as anyone as saying someone sucks and they get better (except Jameis 😉) Just part of being a fan of any team really.
Yup. Part of it. I’m wrong on a player usually once (maybe twice) a year.

VN Store

Back