The Atlanta Braves Thread

Anything with an elbow is concerning
A) I am not a doctor and I have no idea how serious this is or is not
B) I expect the team's immediate response to be a positive one with a "nothing to see here" vibe
That said;
C) It could have been announced that he was scratched due to a hangnail and it would eventually end up in here that he secretly needed to have his arm amputated

Reactions: Wickman and TBrown
A) I am not a doctor and I have no idea how serious this is or is not
B) I expect the team's immediate response to be a positive one with a "nothing to see here" vibe
That said;
C) It could have been announced that he was scratched due to a hangnail and it would eventually end up in here that he secretly needed to have his arm amputated
oh I wasn’t saying that towards you. I was saying that towards the few beat writers acting like it’s no biggie. It might be, but still concerning to me. But yeah, completely get what you’re saying.

oh I wasn’t saying that towards you. I was saying that towards the few beat writers acting like it’s no biggie. It might be, but still concerning to me. But yeah, completely get what you’re saying.
Yeah, this plus him admitting to taking a ton of pain killers to play through it is all troublesome.

He should have had the surgery last year when it flared up. It’s not like he helped us in the playoffs anyway.

Braves & Fox Sports don't realize how much they screwed this up!

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back