The Atlanta Braves Thread

So basically if we tried to do a value for value trade from what the Braves had, they would have had to give up...

Drew Waters (Jeter Downs)
Alex Jackson (Connor Wong)
Austin Riley (Alex Verdugo)

AND take half of Price’s contract for three years.

I wouldn’t have done that.

Last edited:
Shelton Felton and Bo Davis are candidates to replace Rocker. I liked Rocker a lot but he’s not irreplaceable. Could upgrade recruiting quite a bit and hopefully maintain a similar level of development.

Tennessee fans this week, after some of our own coaches leave for SC: Well Pruitt didn't want to keep them anyway
Understand what you are saying and generally agree but considering he has apparently been replaced in about 12 seconds I'm pretty sure Pruitt actually didn't want to keep Rocker, or at least not in an on field position. Supposedly had agreed to take an analyst role but then the opportunity at SC came open and he changed his mind on that.

Tennessee fans last week: HAHAHAHA LOOK AT ALL THE COACHES THE COCKS ARE LOSING THAT SHIP IS GOING DOWN

Tennessee fans this week, after some of our own coaches leave for SC: Well Pruitt didn't want to keep them anyway
It’s the truth with Rocker, I said as much months ago. Mentioned Bo Davis as well. If Pruitt wanted Rocker, Rocket would be here. That’s a fact, not sure about anyone else.

VN Store

Back