The Atlanta Braves Thread

That’s the pic I saw floating around
Apparently now though ESPN is reporting he is planning on doing something tomorrow as well and, according to their sources from earlier in the week...Vols.

That said, this kid will have to finish his freshman season before I'll actually believe he is coming here.

Man I wish we were still on puppy dog pals. We’ve moved on to watching people (grown adults) play with legos and other toys on YouTube. A lot of times it’s in Japanese. It’s brutal as hell. But apparently it’s thing now
My girls watch this family of gomers known as the Labrant Family. They make YouTube videos of their stupid daily lives. It’s worse than Jessi on the Disney Channel.

lol it’s almost impossible to be good at both in college.
Julius Peppers was pretty good at both. He wasn’t All-America, or even All-Conference level in basketball, but he would have been in the rotation for any team in the country. Charlie Ward too, back in the day.

Ronald Curry? Not so much.

I think Ronald curry started and Julius pepper did not but what do I know
Single greatest high school athlete I've ever seen in person on a basketball court.

Wasn't all that good at actually playing the game of basketball but you couldn't help but be in awe of what he could do athletically.

Single greatest high school athlete I've ever seen in person on a basketball court.

Wasn't all that good at actually playing the game of basketball but you couldn't help but be in awe of what he could do athletically.
He was turning into a pretty good NFL WR before he tore up his knee.

VN Store

Back