The Atlanta Braves Thread

AA just said at Chop Fest that towards the end of negotiating they thought they could get both Ozuna and Donaldson. I wonder if that’s why we heard the Braves didn’t offer on Donaldson until very late.

AA just said at Chop Fest that towards the end of negotiating they thought they could get both Ozuna and Donaldson. I wonder if that’s why we heard the Braves didn’t offer on Donaldson until very late.
I think they had a number they were comfortable signing him at and I think they also knew JD was going to come back to them with any chance to match so they always had the hammer and didn’t have to aggressively do anything on that front

Holding down a table at the Memphis recruiting celebration. Please submit questions you would like me to ask

Just heard Freddie answer the Astros question. He pointed out that Kris Medlen worked his way back and only got one start and gave up 7 runs in Houston and retired a week later. You could tell he was pissed just talking about it.

Hope the people in the bb forum crying about benching Bowden just saw that 7-0 in 10 seconds with him out

VN Store

Back