The Atlanta Braves Thread

Me. And that was in reference to my cross sport hypothetical question of Zion vs Vlad jr. 2 guys hyped to be generational talents.

Is it fair to say I was disappointed some by Vladdy Jr? Or have the recent rash of super talented rookies that came in and mashed from day 1 ruin my expectations? He was a 2 WAR player and had a 106 OPS+ and I was like “man I thought he’d be better his rookie year”.

I’m going to get a Braves shirtsey today: should I get Soroka or Albies? (I already have Acuna and Dansby)

Is it fair to say I was disappointed some by Vladdy Jr? Or have the recent rash of super talented rookies that came in and mashed from day 1 ruin my expectations? He was a 2 WAR player and had a 106 OPS+ and I was like “man I thought he’d be better his rookie year”.
Too many ground balls

If Wright pitches well in the Spring, I’m making him the 5th starter and giving him 10 starts. We can’t keep going back and forth with him. He needs seasoning in the majors.

Don’t see that part changing much. Lot of business decisions to be made.
We’ll see. Like I said, he’s going to be great for a long time and I’m not dumb enough to try to dispute that. I just want to see how a good team defends him in a game that matters.

We’ll see. Like I said, he’s going to be great for a long time and I’m not dumb enough to try to dispute that. I just want to see how a good team defends him in a game that matters.
Trez Harrell, who I love from the clippers has 1/10 the talent Zion has, but is a high motor guy and he averages 19-7-2. Ha Literally no game matters in the NBA until playoffs.

VN Store

Back