The Atlanta Braves Thread: Frosty Takes

AA seems to really value success or experience in the division. I think he’s said as much when we acquired Jerry Blevins. I think it’s a big reason we signed Hamels.

Anyway, I keep thinking there’s a deal to be had for Ryan Zimmerman as a bench bat/sometimes 3B if Riley is still struggling but the 40 man is full right now.

Reactions: sport3500
AA seems to really value success or experience in the division. I think he’s said as much when we acquired Jerry Blevins. I think it’s a big reason we signed Hamels.

Anyway, I keep thinking there’s a deal to be had for Ryan Zimmerman as a bench bat/sometimes 3B if Riley is still struggling but the 40 man is full right now.
He hasn’t been a sometimes 3b since 2014 ha. Those days are LONG gone. He’s wrong side of platoon 1b at best and an almost zero match with the Braves

He hasn’t been a sometimes 3b since 2014 ha. Those days are LONG gone. He’s wrong side of platoon 1b at best and an almost zero match with the Braves
Ah, that’s right. Maybe I’m mistaking him for someone else in my memory. I don’t know.

I’ve just had this lingering feeling we were going to pluck someone off that Nationals team but it seems more unlikely by the day. Seems like the infield bench is pretty set in stone once we decided to resign Hech.

Me every time anybody posts anything optimistic about Swanson in this thread

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back