The Atlanta Braves Thread

My very favorite part is all the people wondering why anfernee is being punished for helping the kid into a better situation like WISEMAN WASNT THE NO 1 PLAYER IN THE COUNTRY AT ENSWORTH

How could you possibly get in a better situation? I can promise you EAST friggin HS is NOT a better situation

My very favorite part is all the people wondering why anfernee is being punished for helping the kid into a better situation like WISEMAN WASNT THE NO 1 PLAYER IN THE COUNTRY AT ENSWORTH

How could you possibly get in a better situation? I can promise you EAST friggin HS is NOT a better situation

I'm about as anti-NCAA as they come; I'm in favor of paying players; but unless you're going to have no rules at all then this seems pretty cut and dry.

Seeing Minnesota has seven legitimate national titles blew my mind today

Way back in the ancient days of this site I sometimes used to use Minnesota as a counterexample when people would talk like Tennessee eventually being great again was inevitable. People would always refuse to believe that Minnesota was ever a championship program. That’s the point, I would say.

Way back in the ancient days of this site I sometimes used to use Minnesota as a counterexample when people would talk like Tennessee eventually being great again was inevitable. People would always refuse to believe that Minnesota was ever a championship program. That’s the point, I would say.

I saw their last Big Ten title was 1967 and was like “damn thats 50 years ago” and then I was like “Well Tennessee is going on 21 years and probably not ending that drought anytime soon...”

VN Store

Back