The Atlanta Braves Thread

that concludes my time in the RF lol

we are smack dab in the middle of a sleep regression so we aren’t thinking about number 2 at this moment

If you're gonna have #2 eventually then don't do what we did and let yourself get all the way out of the weeds and then have to start all the way over. That suuuuuuuuuuuuucks

If you're gonna have #2 eventually then don't do what we did and let yourself get all the way out of the weeds and then have to start all the way over. That suuuuuuuuuuuuucks
I want to, i love being a dad but damn why didn’t you warn me on all the nut shots. Literal and figurative. The boy somehow, some way, seems to kick, hit, or throw something directly into my nuts at least twice a day

A friggin men. Mine are 6 years apart. The closer together they are, the better IMO. My oldest graduates this year and I'm going to have to return to the morning carpool line after a 2 year hiatus

Flowers, Markakis and O'Day all resigned to 1 year deals and at least there will be some veteran leadership returning.

A friggin men. Mine are 6 years apart. The closer together they are, the better IMO. My oldest graduates this year and I'm going to have to return to the morning carpool line after a 2 year hiatus

My parents had 5 in seven years and my dad said having them that close was the best decision he made

Junior was 3 1/2 when his sister was born. Sleeping well, toilet trained...the gruesome physical part of taking care of really little kids was more or less over. And then bam, starting all over. It was a nightmare.

Demanding the “NCAA whistleblower” be publicly named cause they read news headlines about impeachment inquiry 🤣

VN Store

Back