The Atlanta Braves Thread

lol... Nothing like remembering a 9 day anxiety attack.

Nothing in sports triggers me like that World Series except maybe the 1990 Alabama game and fortunately I almost never have to think about that. The 91 series still comes up all the damn time though.

How good these Whitehaven boys @TBrown? Looks like the first of three recruiting dominoes from there just fell.
I didn’t know aligning the defense was such a monumental task that only Daniel Bituli can figure out so I can’t speak to the ability to get that done at ILB but Eason is huge and French is also large. They’ll be dogs, having gone to Whitehaven and living where you would live to go to Whitehaven. No fake tough guy area ha. Whitehaven is one of the few (read only) public city school programs with good coaching. It’s why they’re a powerhouse right now. Everybody in Memphis has the same players, but 99% of the coaches are ****. It’s sad but a reality. I don’t know that they’re amazing, but I’d bet Eason plays early and the other two are special teams contributors at worst. Tough, winners. Also good to be connected with that program right now and keep making inroads in Memphis IMO

Reactions: BigOrange15
I didn’t know aligning the defense was such a monumental task that only Daniel Bituli can figure out so I can’t speak to the ability to get that done at ILB but Eason is huge and French is also large. They’ll be dogs, having gone to Whitehaven and living where you would live to go to Whitehaven. No fake tough guy area ha. Whitehaven is one of the few (read only) public city school programs with good coaching. It’s why they’re a powerhouse right now. Everybody in Memphis has the same players, but 99% of the coaches are ****. It’s sad but a reality. I don’t know that they’re amazing, but I’d bet Eason plays early and the other two are special teams contributors at worst. Tough, winners. Also good to be connected with that program right now and keep making inroads in Memphis IMO

Especially with how bad Arkansas and Ole Miss are right, Memphis is open to make a move

Reactions: BigOrange15
Especially with how bad Arkansas and Ole Miss are right, Memphis is open to make a move
Fayetteville is actually a hell of a lot farther away than people think. Ms St, Bama, Barn all closer to Memphis than Knoxville as well. Mizzou not much farther and their HC has Memphis ties.

VN Store

Back