The Atlanta Braves Thread

The Dodgers were going to try playing d'Arnaud at 3B on occasion but then they flipped him in a trade to the Rays after he was a member of the team for only five days.

Last edited:
They will both always be big boys, and health isn’t guaranteed, but I’ll take the other side and Zion for the simple fact that baseball is hard and thriving in the nba is much easier imo

They will both always be big boys, and health isn’t guaranteed, but I’ll take the other side and Zion for the simple fact that baseball is hard and thriving in the nba is much easier imo
zion will be better than vlad but he’s infinitely more hyped

zion will be better than vlad but he’s infinitely more hyped

I am not 100 percent clear what the hypothetical best version of Zion that everyone's so excited about would even theoretically look like. I mean, he's built like Charles Barkley, but if you dropped Barkley in his prime into the NBA right now he wouldn't be a top 5 player. What else is Zion supposed to bring to the table?

I am not 100 percent clear what the hypothetical best version of Zion that everyone's so excited about would even theoretically look like. I mean, he's built like Charles Barkley, but if you dropped Barkley in his prime into the NBA right now he wouldn't be a top 5 player. What else is Zion supposed to bring to the table?
I think he will be able to get 20-10-5 in his sleep with the way he plays

Reactions: The Sheriff
22-7-3 in 18 min

lol charles barkley.. Zion would jump over charles and his pile of gambling debt without breaking a sweat

VN Store

Back