The Atlanta Braves Thread

I for one really enjoyed the Hawks game

They usually beat the Hornets and that helps our draft position even though we’ll never catch them so they’re okay with me and watching them on NBA League Pass I find myself dancing in my living room to the songs they play in the arena during timeouts. If they ever get any good again it will be like a half party and half basketball game. They even have a barbershop in the arena. I’ve always wanted to go to a game there.

You mean to tell me you like the Panthers also and I never knew it? What about the Hornets?
I’m not a die hard NBA fan. I liked the Hornets in their LJ, Zo, Muggsy days. I keep up with the NBA, but don’t really have a team. I keep up with Hurricanes hockey. They’ve got some good, exciting, young players.

Reactions: The Sheriff
This was not a good deal Bass...he's already 34. He might end up being worth 1 year of that contract...glad we passed.
I’m fine if we passed if there’s someone else.. KB, Arenado, but doesn’t sound like we’re going after them. So here we are with a hole at cleanup and holes in the lineup where Ender and Markakis are as well. We absolutely have to do something

VN Store

Back