The Atlanta Braves Thread

Happy he’s back but man the disrespect.

The tweet took a bit to load and I thought I had brought JD back with me for a second there. :( I’m just glad Charlie Clutch is back. It does seem rather disrespectful but maybe it frees up money to sign Ozuna or some other big time cleanup hitter if we don’t re-sign Donaldson.

Last edited:
The tweet took a bit to load and I thought I had brought JD back with me for a second there. :( I’m just glad Charlie Clutch is back. It does seem rather disrespectful but maybe it frees up money to sign Ozuna or some other big time cleanup hitter if we don’t re-sign Donaldson.
I wonder how bad the eye is.

Or if not re-signing him was based on the fact they thought they had Kendrick in the bag.

Reactions: The Sheriff
IMO, there’s too much unknown in regard to the eye and he couldn’t find a satisfactory ML deal elsewhere. If the eye checks out ok, he’ll be in Atlanta, no doubt about it.

Reactions: The Sheriff
Charlie actually had a pretty bad year last year and is a 30 yo with a sub 1 career WAR.

Paying him a couple mil didn’t actually make sense if you can bring him back at league minimum ha

Charlie actually had a pretty bad year last year and is a 30 yo with a sub 1 career WAR.

Paying him a couple mil didn’t actually make sense if you can bring him back at league minimum ha
Yep. The freak out was dumb.

VN Store

Back