The Atlanta Braves Thread

I don’t like facing Missouri on the road. Maybe it’s a bad feeling. Maybe I keep feeling this way and it gets working out. Idk lol

I also have a bad feeling about it. I lived in Columbia for a year once upon a time; it's a long crummy trip up there and it's going to be in the thirties. It's going to feel like playing football in a cold and hateful alien world. A letdown's gotta come sometime and up there in that frozen hellhole feels like a good place for it.

I also have a bad feeling about it. I lived in Columbia for a year once upon a time; it's a long crummy trip up there and it's going to be in the thirties. It's going to feel like playing football in a cold and hateful alien world. A letdown's gotta come sometime and up there in that frozen hellhole feels like a good place for it.
That Mizzou offense has really been disappointing as of late

Not crazy about playing at Mizzou but these programs are going different directions. We’ve had a week to heal up and game plan while Mizzou had a week off and still looked bad on offense. With the way our defense is playing if we get off to a hot start they may completely fold.

Fair point but the discrepancy is huge. That place blows, I hate it when we play there.

It's terrible. It's by itself out across a highway from the ass end of campus. It's 2/3 the size of a regular stadium and even then attendance sucks. It's open on one end so it's usually windy and (by November) freezing cold. It turns out to be a great home field advantage vs SEC teams not by being intimidating, but by being a depressing and physically miserable experience. Meanwhile the cowfsckers up there don't even notice because that's all they know. I hate that place. I would feel completely different about the game if we were playing them during the day.

Nigel makes like one or two bad plays a game but it seems like its always a terrible no good really bad play lol

Nigel makes like one or two bad plays a game but it seems like its always a terrible no good really bad play lol
He has gotten better at not giving up the big one, but like you said he has whiffed or been drawn in on some huge plays at the worst time. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth so to speak lol. He has had 2 TDs taken off the board for needlessly stepping of out of bounds but that’s splitting hairs. Glad to see him sterling up. Possibly a Jonathan Cyprien (light?) player at the next level if everything breaks the right way.

VN Store

Back