The Atlanta Braves Thread

Could potentially allow Newk to slot into the 4/5 hole
I think that's a forgone conclusion. Heard AA on the radio in ATL yesterday saying they were going to stretch him out again in the Spring and see if he can win a spot.

I think that's a forgone conclusion. Heard AA on the radio in ATL yesterday saying they were going to stretch him out again in the Spring and see if he can win a spot.
I read (what I assume to be) direct quotes that was pretty dismissive of actually giving him a shot. More like we’ll stretch him out, insurance, he wants to blah blah.

I read (what I assume to be) direct quotes that was pretty dismissive of actually giving him a shot. More like we’ll stretch him out, insurance, he wants to blah blah.
Guy on the radio in ATL today said that AA was extremely pissed about how his comments got twisted by the Players Association and that he was giving the media basically nothing at the GM meetings.

Guy on the radio in ATL today said that AA was extremely pissed about how his comments got twisted by the Players Association and that he was giving the media basically nothing at the GM meetings.
That’s cool but he didn’t sound dismissive of the question. He sounded dismissive of giving Newk a real rotation opportunity.

I started listening to DOB's podcast a couple of weeks ago and I guess I had never heard him speak much. Dude sounds straight up obnoxious.

Shame because I like EOF. But I can’t handle Dave’s voice

VN Store

Back