The Atlanta Braves Thread

Who said Pruitt couldn’t bring in the ELITE? Not me

Who’s worried about recruiting? Not me

Who said Pruitt couldn’t bring in the ELITE? Not me

Who’s worried about recruiting? Not me

Me: me seeing this: “Wow we must have gotten a 4* or something...oh we got a DE we need pass rushers....1,352 RANKED IN THE COUNTRY 😭😭😭

Ole Scotty got enough time on his hands to troll like 30 I see. Time for number 2 I guess, need something to fill your days.
that concludes my time in the RF lol

we are smack dab in the middle of a sleep regression so we aren’t thinking about number 2 at this moment

Phenomenal isn’t the word I would’ve chose but he was very good, and losing that production is gonna sting (aren’t getting it even if he re-ups). Very Texas Ranger move.

Me: me seeing this: “Wow we must have gotten a 4* or something...oh we got a DE we need pass rushers....1,352 RANKED IN THE COUNTRY 😭😭😭
“You like to see them trusting their own eyes and evaluation as opposed to waiting on others,” Garcia said. “But in terms of Butler’s game, this is the type of late bloomer that we regret not having ranked higher when all is said and done.
“He’s the type that we wish we saw sooner, that we wish we saw in person more because he has the tools to blossom into exactly every defense needs on the edge, and that’s a guy with length, twitch and speed. He’s already showing that at a very high level in high school, and that’s with minimal focus on football, so the possibilities of him doing so with an SEC coaching staff and strength and conditioning program at his back are going to be fascinating to watch.”

No clue if this kid will actually be good or not but count me as part of the camp that really doesn’t care what his ranking is when the 247 dweebs are admitting they have absolutely no clue

Reactions: AV_12 and TBrown
I would think he’ll need, or would greatly benefit from a redshirt year, but he has the frame that you’re looking for. 6’ 5” and 218. He should easily be able to put on 20-30 lbs of muscle.

I would think he’ll need, or would greatly benefit from a redshirt year, but he has the frame that you’re looking for. 6’ 5” and 218. He should easily be able to put on 20-30 lbs of muscle.
Tend to agree but another quote in that article did say he was a “first year guy” although I doubt that if he isn’t an EE.

VN Store

Back