Freeman
Carle
Biddle
Winkler
Sobotka
Venters
Vizcaino

Reactions: Kingston Vol
I think with Minter out to start the year Fried gets moved to the bullpen and Wright will get the rotation spot. Then Gausman will get called up first week in April. Braves don’t need a fifth starter till April 7th, and Gausman would be eligible to come off the IL if he starts the season there

I think with Minter out to start the year Fried gets moved to the bullpen and Wright will get the rotation spot. Then Gausman will get called up first week in April. Braves don’t need a fifth starter till April 7th, and Gausman would be eligible to come off the IL if he starts the season there
You don't think Bryse gets a spot? Just curious

Either him or Parsons. Rather Bryse be in AAA getting starts and seeing if Parsons can be something out the pen
Snitker made a comment yesterday that they believe it hurts their young guys when they’re consistent starters then move up to the pen so I’m wondering if they do less of that this year.

Snitker made a comment yesterday that they believe it hurts their young guys when they’re consistent starters then move up to the pen so I’m wondering if they do less of that this year.
Isn't that what they did with Wright towards the end of last year

VN Store

Back