The Atlanta Braves Thread

O'Day and Minter both will start the season on the IL also. But AA didn't get any new pitchers via free agency or trades. Julio, who we wouldn't even use in the playoffs, will now be the opening day starter. Sad

Yeah, but the logic here is slightly flawed.

Of course we’re better than Cincinnati. But the tournament isn’t necessarily about who is better.

And this team has proven it can be beaten if it turns the ball over.
Understood, but if we’re worried about whether UT can beat Cincinnati then all this Final Four and a possible natty talk is just nonsense.

UT should roll ‘Nati. I don’t care where it’s played. The bracket is very favorable all the way to a potential matchup with Virginia.

Reactions: VolFan4life24
Understood, but if we’re worried about whether UT can beat Cincinnati then all this Final Four and a possible natty talk is just nonsense.

UT should roll ‘Nati. I don’t care where it’s played. The bracket is very favorable all the way to a potential matchup with Virginia.
Yeah, I suppose it depends on where you think this team is.

I think we’ve prove we can beat any team. But I also think we’ve proven we can lose to a team we’re technically better than.

All told, I think we’re probably an Elite 8 team. But that doesn’t mean we won’t lose before then.

VN Store

Back