The Atlanta Braves Thread

Need a good restaurant recommendation for anniversary dinner in Nashville tomorrow night big homie. Something nice.

Oh hell yes. Farm house, Sedona Tap House and Rudie’s seafood and sausage are my current favorites. Etch is good, Saltine on West End is good. I’ve heard great things about Husk, Adele’s, Woolworth on 5th and Deacon’s New South

I’ve professed my love for Manny since way back in the day, my dream of dreams was a left side of the Atlanta infield that featured Manny and Simba.

That being said, his hair still stupid.
I was talking about Dansby

I thought AV was but idk

I do not want Manny in Atlanta because he’s a tool

I was talking about Dansby

I thought AV was but idk

I do not want Manny in Atlanta because he’s a tool
Tis true, alas I was blissfully unaware of that fact while he was relatively anonymous (except for being an awesome 3B) while in Baltimore.

How is manny a tool and Bryce is not? They are both tools and I’ll take em both.

Different kinds of tool. I don’t think Manny fits into the Atlanta clubhouse but it’s JMO. I also don’t think it matters because I don’t we seriously in contention for either, especially Manny if playing SS is part of the package.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
Different kinds of tool. I don’t think Manny fits into the Atlanta clubhouse but it’s JMO. I also don’t think it matters because I don’t we seriously in contention for either, especially Manny if playing SS is part of the package.
Same thing I said.

VN Store

Back