The Atlanta Braves Thread

We gon find out if he is a for real ACE for real tonight lol. Last outing he didn’t have it mentally.

I think LA was a pretty large mental hurdle for a lot of the guys. Fried pitching against his hometown team in front of his family and friends to close it out had to have been a lot

I would have gone with a righty, but idk. Gonna need Wright to get a few outs at some point

Hopefully won’t have to depend on the young guys(Davidson,Wright) too much. A lot of it depends on how these next 2 games go. I can see a Chavez/Smyly/pen combo for game 4. After that I think I will depend on if we are up 3-1 he could go with Wright or Tuck and go with Fried and Ian in games 6 and 7 on normal rest but if we are facing elimination in game 5 it could be Fried on short rest. It is very important to get 6 or 7 innings from Fried and Ian the next 2 games

Hopefully won’t have to depend on the young guys(Davidson,Wright) too much. A lot of it depends on how these next 2 games go. I can see a Chavez/Smyly/pen combo for game 4. After that I think I will depend on if we are up 3-1 he could go with Wright or Tuck and go with Fried and Ian in games 6 and 7 on normal rest but if we are facing elimination in game 5 it could be Fried on short rest. It is very important to get 6 or 7 innings from Fried and Ian the next 2 games
Need a minimum of 5 from each, but 6 from one or both would be huge. 7 innings is just hard to get out of a starter in the postseason these days. Also, I agree with you that the only way we see Fried on short rest is if we are facing elimination.

VN Store

Back