The Atlanta Braves Thread

It was good having a couple stress free days, Dodger series was stressful I can only imagine what the World Series will be like lol

As stressful as it was I’m sure a lot of us knew they’d get another W in the series. No better way to close it then in front of the home crowd. That will forever be a part of history now

It was good having a couple stress free days, Dodger series was stressful I can only imagine what the World Series will be like lol

I want a World Series don’t get me wrong. I will cry and celebrate more than I ever have. But right now (and I can change this closer to game time) I’m in gravy mode. Beating the Dodgers for the pennant released all the demons.

I see a lot of comparisons to the Nats 2019 WS team. Not overly impressive throughout the season, but got hot at the right time and caught a couple of breaks in the matchup department in the post season. If Charlie, Max, and Ian can give us what they have so far, and Smith/Minter/Matzek can keep up their great work, I like our chances to outscore the Astros and win this series in six games.

I want a World Series don’t get me wrong. I will cry and celebrate more than I ever have. But right now (and I can change this closer to game time) I’m in gravy mode. Beating the Dodgers for the pennant released all the demons.
I hear ya especially after all the heartbreak over the last 20+ years a WS title seemed unattainable BUT we’re here now, let’s go win that b***h!

I will get the starters later tonight. I would have had the relievers done sooner but my roommate's fiancé got in an accident (she is perfectly okay, some dumbass left a recliner in the interstate and she didn't see it changing lanes and ran it over) so we were over with her for a couple hours.

I will get the starters later tonight. I would have had the relievers done sooner but my roommate's fiancé got in an accident (she is perfectly okay, some dumbass left a recliner in the interstate and she didn't see it changing lanes and ran it over) so we were over with her for a couple hours.
At least it wasn't your fiancé’.....

I'm not nearly as stressed about the Series. I'd love to win it but I'm old school enough to believe that winning the Pennant is cause for celebration. World Series would double the joy but still a very happy result to this season. I was nervous as a cat for the Dodgers. I will enjoy the World Series a lot.

Reactions: Blake25p
Braves play in the world series tomorrow. That’s crazy. **** all of that just glad to be here talk, I got about 5 stacks worth of Braves futures bets to collect after we take this thing down. LFG #RealOnesKnow

Last edited:
Braves play in the worlds series tomorrow. That’s crazy. **** all of that just glad to be here talk, I got about 5 stacks worth of Braves futures bets to collect after we take this thing down. LFG #RealOnesKnow

Me and AV gonna head down to Atlanta and party with Future if this happens.

Reactions: AV_12
I can honestly say I’ve never celebrated a title one of my teams won. Lions lol. I wasn’t a Pistons fan til 2010 and a Wings fan till 2011. Michigan Basketball went to the title twice and Tigers played in the 2012 World Series but that is about as close as it gets. If the Braves win that would actually be my first one.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

VN Store

Back