The Atlanta Braves Thread

Sheesh if 🐻 doesn’t hit 30 a year he is going to be absolutely worthless w/o a DH. He is about to get exploited tenfold.
everybody already knew he can’t throw. That’s why you fly ball to him is a turnstile. We’ll have the DH next year and it’ll be ok but he has to start hitting and we have to acquire an OF. Noodle ender isn’t much better

everybody already knew he can’t throw. That’s why you every fly ball to him is a turnstile. We’ll have the DH next year and it’ll be ok but he has to start hitting and we have to acquire an OF. Noodle ender isn’t much better
True, but I didn’t realize he was that bad and i watch him fairly often. Most high school OF’s muster up something better than that.

If this happened now, I would 100% end up hospitalized. No way I’d make it in one piece

I about curbstomped my dog when Riley went deep in game 1 in the NLCS so yeah I’d imagine I’d cause mayhem if I was alive for this lol

I about curbstomped my dog when Riley went deep in game 1 in the NLCS so yeah I’d imagine I’d cause mayhem if I was alive for this lol

I’d like to clarify I don’t abuse my dog for fun she was just on the floor near my feet and I jumped up and almost stepped on her

VN Store

Back