The Atlanta Braves Thread: Frosty Takes

MLB made it non-negotiable that the universal DH had to be coupled with expanded playoffs. The Union said no thanks.

They'll bicker about this for a year, probably strike, and we'll end up with both and the players will get nothing.

The DH, that only effects half of the league as a bargaining chip is something.... Fire Manfred and Clark

Who cares what might be best for the sport this year can’t give up hypothetical leverage for the next CBA!!!

It’s ****ing simple:

Do 28 man rosters (30 in September) for this year in exchange for expanded postseason, then both agree universal DH. Players get something, owners get something and you give something the fans want.

Win-Win

Very, very against expanded postseason

I am too over the long term but I’m fine trying to replace income for this year. I don’t want 16. I’d do 12.

Three game wild card series (3rd best division winner, three wild cards), then 7 game series for DS.

I am too over the long term but I’m fine trying to replace income for this year. I don’t want 16. I’d do 12.

Three game wild card series (3rd best division winner, three wild cards), then 7 game series for DS.
pandora isn’t going back into the box

Same here, too many teams too many games. If its going to stay they need to separate the games better so teams arent playing at noon in the middle of the week.
I agree a little bit there but the much larger issue concerns the integrity of the sport and the regular season.

VN Store

Back