The Atlanta Braves Thread

I get your point and that wasn’t directed at you. That’s why I didn’t quote you. The negative vibes from the FO refusal to ‘go for it’ has something an impact, sure, but it’s AA’s fault, not LM.

Freddie pouting all over the place and it’s been mentioned way too many times in this thread about his contract extension.
We're saying the same thing. I'm just pinning a little more of it on ownership just because the AA decisions probably didn't need to be forced by payroll reduction. There's no doubt though that AA wet the bed on the bullpen, bench and letting Duvall walk in favor of force feeding Pache to MLB.

We're saying the same thing. I'm just pinning a little more of it on ownership just because the AA decisions probably didn't need to be forced by payroll reduction. There's no doubt though that AA wet the bed on the bullpen, bench and letting Duvall walk in favor of force feeding Pache to MLB.
Agree.

Keeping Duvall (or acquiring a similarly priced OFer), letting Luke walk and putting anyone RHP in the org with stuff in the pen instead yields a better team for the same price.

He botched what he was given and has since day 1

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Agree.

Keeping Duvall (or acquiring a similarly priced OFer), letting Luke walk and putting anyone RHP in the org with stuff in the pen instead yields a better team for the same price.

He botched what he was given and has since day 1
His prospect handling make no sense. Giving guys experience at the top would help a lot. And not doing summer stuff like giving Smyly 11million. I really don't understand what his plan is.

VN Store

Back