The Atlanta Braves Thread

I’m sure there will be idiots from both extremes.
Going to be hard to be an idiot in there tonight. The guidelines they keep emailing basically say “OK guys. We’re letting everybody back in, but you’re going to have to follow a set of rules and work with us.”

Going to be hard to be an idiot in there tonight. The guidelines they keep emailing basically say “OK guys. We’re letting everybody back in, but you’re going to have to follow a set of rules and work with us.”
“THIS IS MURICA AND YOU CAN’T MAKE ME WEAR A MASK YOU SNOWFLAKE!”

On the other side....

“THEY HAVEN’T BEEN VACCINATED!”

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

On the other side....

You’d think that the Karen crowd will stay away anyway and just yell at the TV and make smug posts on Facebook. Hopefully, the cavalier crowd can be convinced to be careful and not be total meatheads about their freedom. I’m not really nervous about it given what we’ve seen in Texas, but everybody needs to be smart.

You’d think that the Karen crowd will stay away anyway and just yell at the TV and make smug posts on Facebook. Hopefully, the cavalier crowd can be convinced to be careful and not be total meatheads about their freedom. I’m not really nervous about it given what we’ve seen in Texas, but everybody needs to be smart.
I’m going in July and pretty uneasy about 100%. I figured we’d be in the 75% range by that point but could still find some pockets of space. Now I have no clue what to do given an almost two year old that I wouldn’t really want people close to in normal times.

On the other side....

The social signaling that people do, especially in an age of social media, is truly something to behold. Anything and everything that one side says about the other side can be applied to their own side.

VN Store

Back