The Atlanta Braves Thread

It gets prorated down with each passing day. That ~$7M will pay for itself in playoff gate G1

I don’t disagree with your logic at all. I just have no faith we are going to make moves that add significant salary based on moves and reports.

Reactions: TBrown
Idk if it’s years or not...idk what the hold up is...I gotta think $30M/year gets this done. Freddie is making $22M this year. You take Ender’s 8.7M this year and that gets it done. I’m not a huge fan of “pay x for what he has done into his 30’s” but not getting this done is bad for the franchise, city and the fanbase. Plus we have nobody in the wings ready to take that spot.

Idk if it’s years or not...idk what the hold up is...I gotta think $30M/year gets this done. Freddie is making $22M this year. You take Ender’s 8.7M this year and that gets it done. I’m not a huge fan of “pay x for what he has done into his 30’s” but not getting this done is bad for the franchise, city and the fanbase. Plus we have nobody in the wings ready to take that spot.
Gonna be awesome to not have a 1st or a 3rd bagger

Also, as previously pointed out, we saved $200M on Acuna and Albies, so if we overpay Fred an extra $5M/year...I’ll live with it

VN Store

Back