The Atlanta Braves Thread

Well.. two are scuffling. One just sucks

Dans and Oz both seem to have better at bats this weekend. I’m trying not to worry about Ozzie too much since he’s always been streaky but man I wish Snit would go ahead and do RAJ-Fred-Bear

Maybe I shouldn’t worry about Ozzie too much since his xwOBA is .354 and wOBA is .190 right now ha

Maybe I shouldn’t worry about Ozzie too much since his xwOBA is .354 and wOBA is .190 right now ha
He’s gonna hit. I’m not worried about him per se but I think he’s in the two hole based on the back of his baseball card and that’s skewed by being Manny Ramirez RH

I will say this

Ozzie: 2.7%
Dansby: 3.0%
Riley: 6.3%
Pache: 3.4%

Those are the walk rates for these four...we gotta get those up

Reactions: LotteryPick
He’s gonna hit. I’m not worried about him per se but I think he’s in the two hole based on the back of his baseball card and that’s skewed by being Manny Ramirez RH

I agree. Against righties he should absolutely be batting 5th at minimum.

I love Ozzie but he’s going to be the spot other teams go to get an out in leverage situations every time. Then you pitch around Freddie and go after Ozuna.

I’m still on the Kyle Seager train. He would crush in our park

Unless Seattle sends money or takes Ender I have huge doubts we trade for that contract...makes $18M this year and also his $15M option becomes a player option for 2022 when traded

not saying it’s practical lol just the fit is perfect Imo

No I agree he’d be perfect in the five spot or cleanup against righties if we moved Freddie to #2. I’m just under the assumption we won’t make any major moves for a couple years.

Unless Seattle sends money or takes Ender I have huge doubts we trade for that contract...makes $18M this year and also his $15M option becomes a player option for 2022 when traded
Can easily afford next year after Ender and Morton come off

I mean we wouldn’t pay Duvall or Melancon $5M/year...no way we are taking an $18M contract for this year lol

Ender $8M
Morton $15M

That’s $23M for sure. TDA could go. All can be replaced with guys making the minimum.

(I’m not writing after Smyly coming back)

VN Store

Back