The Atlanta Braves Thread (Javy Lopez Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singer-songwriter stuff. Indie rock stuff. Blues of every conceivable flavor. Jazz of every kind but the "smooth" variety. Alt-country/"Americana" country and old-school Johnny Cash/George Jones/Tammy Wynette country, but not the modern Nashville power-pop country crap on the radio. Like every old bastard, I have a heavy bit of nostalgia crap on rotation, but I try not to let it be more than half of what I listen to. I mean, I could listen to Black Sabbath and the Pixies and the Cure and Jane's Addiction all day every day and be perfectly happy, but I work pretty hard to keep up with what's new. I still listen to college radio pretty obsessively.

I would have never guessed...

091511-music-over-the-top-album-covers-ol-dirty-bastard-return-to-the-36-chambers.jpg

Most atlanta thing ever.. Verc doesn't even go to the Ted Scotty what you smokin

Hey now, I was there two weeks ago. Mrs Verc and I were pretty regular until the kids were born.

The Waffle House at the stadium is obviously excellent news, but I'm a little too anal about staying in my seat and watching the game. Unless I happen to sit right near it sometime I'll probably never take advantage of it.

Is this serious? There's going to be a waffle house at the Ted? The same Ted that has the 755 Club with the absurdly over priced menu?

Is this serious? There's going to be a waffle house at the Ted? The same Ted that has the 755 Club with the absurdly over priced menu?

good point. is it going to be waffle house prices or ted prices? and can i get it to go and take it to my seat?

nothin like has browns with a kraft single on top during an afternoon braves game in august.

Hey now, I was there two weeks ago. Mrs Verc and I were pretty regular until the kids were born.

Fair enough..kids suck

The Waffle House at the stadium is obviously excellent news, but I'm a little too anal about staying in my seat and watching the game. Unless I happen to sit right near it sometime I'll probably never take advantage of it.

Agreed. Plus I don't want to sweat all over my breakfast food

You can razz the 755 club all you want but enjoying a nice beer in the AC watching batting practice with some buds is the life. Definitely in my seat well before first pitch.

You can razz the 755 club all you want but enjoying a nice beer in the AC watching batting practice with some buds is the life. Definitely in my seat well before first pitch.

Not razzing whatsoever. Alcohol is overpriced at every professional stadium but the food prices at the 755 Club seemed absurd the one time I went. Obviously just my opinion as the 755 Club can and should do whatever the heck it wants.

Not razzing whatsoever. Alcohol is overpriced at every professional stadium but the food prices at the 755 Club seemed absurd the one time I went. Obviously just my opinion as the 755 Club can and should do whatever the heck it wants.

Wasn't directed fully at you. Lot of people have commented on the 755 club.
The food is most definitely overpriced. I don't typically eat anything there. Beers and BP. I'm partial to the Peachtree St Pizza at the Ted. They put it in recently (last few yrs) and its amazing. Johnny bravo pizza was cardboard garbage. I don't remember what other pizza places they have/had but Peachtree is where it's at

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back