The Atlanta Braves Thread

I have this fear in my gut that AA is going to fail to address the starting pitching in a satisfactory way. I shouldn't, because AA has done a great job, but I do. With Gray now off the board, do we continue to pursue free agents, or do we look for a trade. Trades are hard when you have the weakest farm system in baseball.

I still want Yamamoto.

AA has not given out a multi year deal to a starter in his six years. He has only traded for two starters in his tenure: Kevin Gausman in 2018 and Tommy Milone in 2020.

If he does anything outside of a one year deal, it will have gone completely against the grain

Not sure if accurate but being reported that Yamamoto wants a team that already has a Japanese player. If so, guess that rules out the Braves.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Talk about an absolutely asinine move lol. That just can't happen.

So I saw Vance Joseph was the DC for the Broncos and he was the Broncos head coach for a couple years and I thought “Wow, that rarely happens, a fired HC comes back and coaches for his previous employer in a lesser role”.

I can’t imagine that has happened in P5 football for a long time

So I saw Vance Joseph was the DC for the Broncos and he was the Broncos head coach for a couple years and I thought “Wow, that rarely happens, a fired HC comes back and coaches for his previous employer in a lesser role”.

I can’t imagine that has happened in P5 football for a long time
That IS crazy . . . but I'm not even talking about it from a coaching angle. Dude was fired for cause because he lied to his boss about putting his mistress on the payroll. That's not something they can just ignore.

VN Store

Back