The Atlanta Braves Thread

Same for Kyle after 3 or so turns through AAA or whatever they work out with MLBPA to manipulate his service time

I’m not hating on Newk, was just giving my opinion. Didn’t expect to see 😢 with that post.

Anyways I didn’t take service time into account as who knows what they work out, but If Wright is one of my best 5 I’m rolling with him.

I would also hope Hamels would be ready by this time and catch on at the start or shortly after depending on how long the ST period is.

I’m not hating on Newk, was just giving my opinion. Didn’t expect to see 😢 with that post.

Anyways I didn’t take service time into account as who knows what they work out, but If Wright is one of my best 5 I’m rolling with him.
They’re going to award full service year to anyone on roster whole season (as they should)

I’ve never bought out of the park baseball so I’m gonna buy it and see if I like it

Right, it’s unlikely, but the MLB and MLBPA are going to have to make some concessions just to play this game at all. I’d imagine everything is on the table.
Contract incentives are the main hurdle I don’t see getting agreed to? You gonna go pure %s?

Contract incentives are the main hurdle I don’t see getting agreed to? You gonna go pure %s?
That and there will very likely be like 80% less scheduled off days. Probably not a huge issue but this guys might be playing 30 days straight or something.

VN Store

Back