The Atlanta Braves Thread

I can’t wait to see people reconcile their hate for Keith law with him having pache as the #6 overall prospect

ESPN’s FPI has us favored in nine games in 2019. I'll take that and run right now. The expectations for 2020 would be off the charts though, I'm talking CFP expectations!

The Stroman rumor caused a 7 page thread on Chop Country and broke the Braves Twitter and now the rumor today is we are trading for Zack Wheeler, you have to just love trade deadline season!

Reactions: Blake25p
Chris
2:30 The stroman to braves Twitter storm sure is fun!! What would it take for it to actually happen?
Craig Edwards
2:33 As for Stroman's trade value generally, he's the best, most realistic option out there for every team. He isn't Syndergaard, but he's really good and arb eligible next season at a low rate which opens the number of suitors. He will need to make a few more starts because he hasn't started this month. I would imagine it would take one top-50ish prospect plus somebody else near the back of the top-100 to get a deal done assuming Stroman shows he's healthy.

Unless they add a second basketball on the court at all times, that’s not gonna work out the way Houston hopes it will. On a side note, pretty sweet to watch Chris Paul have to finish his career playing for a doormat.

Very true looking more at his stats he’s been pretty solid. 142K’s to just 20BB, only 28 and under team control for the next 3 years.

And probably wouldn’t cost a arm and a leg.

I wouldn’t give Pache or Anderson but I’d give up a good amount for him.

VN Store

Back