The Atlanta Braves Thread

Of course you did. I had no one playing in any of my leagues last night and, without fantasy implications, you couldn't have paid me to watch Jags-Titans. I had no clue until I read Brown's post that I'd suffered at the hands of Henry's only good game in his entire career.
😂😂😂

Steamer has him projected at an 125 wrc+ which is better than Haniger. Teams will hate us, but they already will with our young guys and JD. Lol

Is this real
Allard Is my starter for trades lol. In reality I am going to assume it takes one of Wright/Wentz/Wilson etc

He only has one year left though on his deal and he is the same age as Haniger basically.

Tough. Give me option 2 because if wheeler is healthy that has the upside
I have shaw wheeler and nola

With the way keeper spots shaking out I have the option to deal nola and Shaw for Arenado and slot wheeler into Nola keeper spot

Sucks all the way around but feeling like I have to do it

I love watching them in this game every year but I gotta say that I’m thrilled Paul Johnson is gone from Tech. Not sure what the difference is but it’s real.

Because Army/Navy is a special game and it's the service academies and both teams run it. I hate watching it anywhere else. Especially Johnson's offense with all those cheap cut blocks.

Because Army/Navy is a special game and it's the service academies and both teams run it. I hate watching it anywhere else. Especially Johnson's offense with all those cheap cut blocks.

I like watching high school teams run it and there's nothing special about those games at all. It's probably just that as a Tech fan by osmosis I think Tech should have real football players and they shouldn't have to resort to that.

I just wanna see a fully functional wishbone in one game again before I die. That was the stuff.

I like watching high school teams run it and there's nothing special about those games at all. It's probably just that as a Tech fan by osmosis I think Tech should have real football players and they shouldn't have to resort to that.

I just wanna see a fully functional wishbone in one game again before I die. That was the stuff.

I get the allure of the option. When run correctly (not like Navy today) it can be beautiful to watch. And I agree with you about Tech, it's a gimmick and now that the ACC has seen plenty of times they have caught up.

Georgia Southern still runs it too, right?

VN Store

Back