The Atlanta Braves Thread

Going to be interesting to see how Snit handles this because Ron was really good with the young guys. I think Ozzie and Ronald were way closer with him than they are Snit.

Not to snit bash but this is a good point. I think some of the “great clubhouse manager” stuff that we hear all the time with Snit is bc of Wash and EY (which is fine, you want good assistant coaches!). But I think this could be an interesting dynamic to watch.

Going to be interesting to see how Snit handles this because Ron was really good with the young guys. I think Ozzie and Ronald were way closer with him than they are Snit.
Not to snit bash but this is a good point. I think some of the “great clubhouse manager” stuff that we hear all the time with Snit is bc of Wash and EY (which is fine, you want good assistant coaches!). But I think this could be an interesting dynamic to watch.
Snit isn’t giving up on Ronald, so we have that going for us.

Reactions: Wickman
I remember when Kiffin, for all intents and purpose, beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa with walk-on interior linemen

I remember when Kiffin, for all intents and purpose, beat Alabama in Tuscaloosa with walk-on interior linemen

😢😢😢

Unbelievable that there is another dimension where UT is in the SEC title game in 2013-2014 instead of ****ing Missouri

VOLS +35.5 who’s with me?!
I don’t gamble much on sports period but especially when it involves my Vols (I mean, they depress me enough as is without losing me money) but I was day drinking quite a bit yesterday afternoon bc no kid and someone asked me what the line was. Without looking I guessed mid to upper 20’s. He looked it up and told me 35 and I was gobsmacked. I can’t say that there isn’t a way we lose by 40+ but I just don’t see how that is the odds on favorite thing to happen.

VN Store

Back