The Atlanta Braves Thread

giphy.gif

Reactions: feathersax
Welp I’m going to go bed now and pretend I just had a fever dream about a whole ass day

The Braves way is here to stay for a long ass time with guys like Chipper still close to the organization. Sad

Yeah I thought about this last night. We need to bleach our current culture. Starting with JS, and any other leftovers from that era. Obviously Snit as well.
This clown is pointing to the speech their manager gave in the locker room and taking another jab at RAJ. Basically saying that video needs to be played over and over again as his actions were motivating. F him. They were so motivated the went down 2-1 and got saved by a bloop over 1st base. Freeman fields a ground ball and we still might lose, but it’s a different game

This clown is pointing to the speech their manager gave in the locker room and taking another jab at RAJ. Basically saying that video needs to be played over and over again as his actions were motivating. F him. They were so motivated the went down 2-1 and got saved by a bloop over 1st base. Freeman fields a ground ball and we still might lose, but it’s a different game
There are some strategic changes that need to be made but I don’t think there’s a culture issue.

In fact, I’d say the culture brought the best out of a guy like Donaldson.

Markakis and Folty have to go. One for performance, one for mental stability. Let them continue their careers elsewhere- it’ll be good for both of them.

I’d be for hiring a younger manager more inclined to give guys rest and to allow Acuña and Albies to flourish. At some point you have to stop treating them like kids and hand the team over to them - they are our two best position players for the next 10 years. I don’t know who exactly fits the bill - maybe someone on the Dodgers or Astros staffs?

This year came down, really, to Freeman, Culberson, Camargo and Ender getting hurt. And not improving over Markakis at the deadline like we were all told we would.

VN Store

Back