The Atlanta Braves Thread

Lmao y’all trip me out with this good not great stuff

Kris medlen threw ~250 of some of the best IP this worlds ever seen. You could comment on his durability, sure, but he was an elite force when he was in the rotation.

If chipper jones doesn’t throw a routine DP ball into RCF or sam holbrook had a functioning brain Kris Medlen would have ripped through the 2012 postseason and be better remembered for the ridiculous season he had.

Lmao y’all trip me out with this good not great stuff

Kris medlen threw ~250 of some of the best IP this worlds ever seen. You could comment on his durability, sure, but he was an elite force when he was in the rotation.
Probably my favorite Brave so comparing someone to him is a compliment. But 250 innings is a drop in the bucket.

Also at some point we as a society are going to have to take the variable of juiced balls into account when rendering a pitcher’s worth or making comparisons to pitchers of old.

It’s not like steroids where the pitchers where shooting up too.

#iStandWithVerlander

Also at some point we as a society are going to have to take the variable of juiced balls into account when rendering a pitcher’s worth or making comparisons to pitchers of old.

It’s not like steroids where the pitchers where shooting up too.

#iStandWithVerlander
#Juli🐐

I hadn’t seen anything about it...done deal? Details?

No nowhere close. Apparently a guy on twitter (not verified) has said the Braves are getting Stroman and he’s apparently hit on some other things, but all the beat guys are rebuffing that completely.

VN Store

Back