The Atlanta Braves Thread

Ronnie put up a 158 wRC+ And .250/.406/.581 slash line and that was batting .250. Get the K rate to 25% and keep the BB rate at 15% and he might up .280/.420/.620.

Ronnie put up a 158 wRC+ And .250/.406/.581 slash line and that was batting .250. Get the K rate to 25% and keep the BB rate at 15% and he might up .280/.420/.620.
Yeah and he did that all while looking lost at the plate for chunks of time ha

He could be a generational guy. Everything he has done up to this point has been straight God given talent.

Hawks fire Lloyd Pierce and Nate McMillan takes over on an interim basis.

Still a chance for the Hawks to make a playoff run in 2021.

Alvin Kamara’s snowboarding tweets sustain me
Given some of the workout videos he has put up in the past I shouldn’t be all that surprised that he picked it up quickly but that is still insanely good if those videos are really of his first day ever.

Reactions: zjcvols
I can’t believe you can bet on these spring training games where managers can pull their team off the field after 20 pitches regardless of the outs/scoring situation

Reactions: AV_12
I can’t believe you can bet on these spring training games where managers can pull their team off the field after 20 pitches regardless of the outs/scoring situation
Bet/dfs, what ever you’d like my brother. Which is why I was complaining yesterday haha Never again

VN Store

Back