The Atlanta Braves Thread

Was too hyped up for Grissom that I almost forgot to follow up on Shuster.

Only his third start in AAA and Nashville's lineup is REALLY good, but I was very underwhelmed. Fastball was getting hit hard and he didn't have a feel for the curve. Changeup was good and got whiffs, as expected, but that fastball probably isn't going to work. The hardest he threw was 93 and he hit that once.

Only his third start in AAA and Nashville's lineup is REALLY good, but I was very underwhelmed. Fastball was getting hit hard and he didn't have a feel for the curve. Changeup was good and got whiffs, as expected, but that fastball probably isn't going to work. The hardest he threw was 93 and he hit that once.
Damn

This guy has flown under the radar but could legitimately push for playing time at some point next year. Only 23 and doesn't K much at all. No clue what he's like behind the plate.

Not good lol

Glad we draft all these first round pitchers that seldom pan over guys like Drew Gilbert!

VN Store

Back