The Atlanta Braves Thread

Defensive positioning, old bullpen, and a couple bad at bats are gonna cost us this game. I hate how much it feels like we are scared of the Dodgers that have never really been better than us. They just have some kind of intimidation factor over Atlanta. Maybe we will have a miracle bottom of 11.

Defensive positioning, old bullpen, and a couple bad at bats are gonna cost us this game. I hate how much it feels like we are scared of the Dodgers that have never really been better than us. They just have some kind of intimidation factor over Atlanta. Maybe we will have a miracle bottom of 11.
The defensive positioning thing is a goofy argument. It was a cue shot.

Agree about the pen though. Losing Luke Jackson and Matzek is catching up with them.

Reactions: LotteryPick

Who wants to post the 2021 NLCS highlights

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Who wants to post the 2021 NLCS highlights

braves were so intimidated, obviously

giphy.gif

Someone obviously didn’t watch the NLCS last year.

I do not understand today’s baseball strategy where you possess zero ability to move runners over, bunt, hit and run, adjust to a two strike count, etc. It is baffling

VN Store

Back