The Atlanta Braves Thread

Dansby playing his way out of Atlanta.

giphy.gif

I still don’t get how he didn’t have more control over the process. I’ve never seen a guy talk as much about a free agency deal.
It’s not something he’s ever been through. He probably hasn’t negotiated a thing in his life. He’s been catered to for how long? He probably told them he wanted to play in Atlanta and get a fair deal. The agents tried to squeeze AA and he told them to bounce. Yes he should have been more involved but it’s easy to see how it happened.

It’s not something he’s ever been through. He probably hasn’t negotiated a thing in his life. He’s been catered to for how long? He probably told them he wanted to play in Atlanta and get a fair deal. The agents tried to squeeze AA and he told them to bounce. Yes he should have been more involved but it’s easy to see how it happened.
I have nothing to go on, but my perception is that he may have been such a nice guy that he couldn’t even tell his own agent no.

Reactions: TBrown
It’s obvious FF’s agent completely screwed up the situation, Freddie didn’t want to leave and AA didn’t want him to go. Ultimately though if FF wanted to be in Atlanta he would be. The way his agent handled this situation is why I think Dansby will not be returning next season (same agent as FF).

VN Store

Back