The Atlanta Braves Thread

Most of the flamboyance came from Beck and Gilbert who will both be gone. There will always be some level of attitude as long as Vitello is here but I doubt we’ll see as much pushing the envelope next year.

How in the world did he fly under the radar? I know he had injury issues in college but damn this dude has ELITE stuff

I think his stuff actually ticked up after TJS.

something really interesting, Dana Brown was the guy really lobbying for both Harris and Strider in their respective drafts, and he said that Spencer Schwellenbach (recovering from TJS now, should pitch second half) was one of his favorite picks of his entire career. 👀

Reactions: TBrown
Nothing makes you come to grips with the certainty of your own mortality quite like doing some serious traveling without your kids for the first time
One of the most underrated sounds on earth is traveling without kids and hearing the silence after a hotel room door shuts behind you.

Reactions: VolunteerVandiver
Maybe we should have already done this but the “what to do in the event of” plan has never been a reality before

Get yourself a pro that does estate planning. Think critically about who in your life you trust to raise your child(ren) and speak with them. I recommend separating the money management from the child rearing responsibilities as a check and balance.

And don’t die, bro.

Reactions: LotteryPick

VN Store

Back