The Atlanta Braves Thread

Think I mentioned it before, my FIL, played college football at UT Martin with Hank’s son. Said he was one of the kindest and most unassuming person he ever met. He was constantly in their locker room and constantly do nice things for the team. It’s a real shame the All Star game isn’t in Atlanta, would’ve been great to honor him at home.

Reactions: TBrown
Think I mentioned it before, my FIL, played college football at UT Martin with Hank’s son. Said he was one of the kindest and most unassuming person he ever met. He was constantly in their locker room and constantly do nice things for the team. It’s a real shame the All Star game isn’t in Atlanta, would’ve been great to honor him at home.
Wait... the ASG isn’t in Atlanta?!

Trying to achieve problem resolution by 3pm CST talking to people on three different continents. Gotta love big corp!

Newk might be the smoothest ched in the league right now. Looks like one of those guys that’s jogging but no one can catch him

Newk might be the smoothest ched in the league right now. Looks like one of those guys that’s jogging but no one can catch him

I’m fine with him in the bullpen. He was very good in 2019 in the pen. He’s just not a starter

Reactions: AV_12

VN Store

Back