The Atlanta Braves Thread

It’s fine. As long as he has the clubhouse then I’m good.
He is ok. He lacks innovation and his bullpen decisions are far too often atrocious, and his lineups are rarely optimized but other than that (and a few others things) he is ok.

I just desperately want to move away from the Cox bloodlines.

I don't think Snit is holding this team back - that falls on ownership.

For what he provides, I don't think it's ever a sure thing that we would upgrade.

Wait until ender is starting and Luke is throwing high leverage innings
Oh, I'm not saying I won't be pissed at his decisions. I just don't think he's the difference between us and the Dodgers or (now) the Padres.

We could certainly upgrade the in-game managerial decisions, but I wonder what you would lose from a clubhouse perspective. Snit has shown a willingness to work towards a more analytical approach, so maybe that continues.

Oh, I'm not saying I won't be pissed at his decisions. I just don't think he's the difference between us and the Dodgers or (now) the Padres.

We could certainly upgrade the in-game managerial decisions, but I wonder what you would lose from a clubhouse perspective. Snit has shown a willingness to work towards a more analytical approach, so maybe that continues.
We don’t have to be better than the duds we just have to beat them in a 7 game series, and that involved pulling all the right strings. Snit is not gonna do that.

We don’t have to be better than the duds we just have to beat them in a 7 game series, and that involved pulling all the right strings. Snit is not gonna do that.
I guess I really am neutral about this. The extension doesn't bother me. If he were fired tomorrow, that wouldn't bother me either.

Lol just wait until he has to manage the pitcher spot again.... gonna double switch the hell out of Ozuna... just for his spot to come up in a key at bat in the 9th or extras. Sigh

All in all it is what it is. There are bigger areas to be concerned about

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Lol just wait until he has to manage the pitcher spot again.... gonna double switch the hell out of Ozuna... just for his spot to come up in a key at bat in the 9th or extras. Sigh

Smh forgot about no DH. Double switch all time record. Might go 162/162

And there is this lol

Not a fun thought

How Liberty Media is it that we’re all expecting an extension for Freddie Freeman . . . and we get news of a multi-year extension for the 65 year old manager?

How Liberty Media is it that we’re all expecting an extension for Freddie Freeman . . . and we get news of a multi-year extension for the 65 year old manager?

Much easier to give Snit an extension. I’m sure Freddie will get done before Opening Day

VN Store

Back