The Atlanta Braves Thread

"For the first time since Tennessee started playing football in 1891, Tennessee has lost five football games in a row by a double digit point total. Overall it's the first time Tennessee has lost 5 games in a row by any margin in 32 years.

Quarterback Jarrett Guarantano started the game after speculation regarding Harrison Bailey starting. Guarantano threw his 4th interception that was returned for touchdown in the game, this one a 108 yard return, the longest in Auburn history. Since the second half of the Georgia game Guarantano has thrown more touchdown passes to the opposing team than to his fellow Volunteers. Guarantano leads the NCAA in such plays over the past year. He has also lost three fumbles that were returned for touchdowns in that span."

😬😬

"For the first time since Tennessee started playing football in 1891, Tennessee has lost five football games in a row by a double digit point total. Overall it's the first time Tennessee has lost 5 games in a row by any margin in 32 years.

Quarterback Jarrett Guarantano started the game after speculation regarding Harrison Bailey starting. Guarantano threw his 4th interception that was returned for touchdown in the game, this one a 108 yard return, the longest in Auburn history. Since the second half of the Georgia game Guarantano has thrown more touchdown passes to the opposing team than to his fellow Volunteers. Guarantano leads the NCAA in such plays over the past year. He has also lost three fumbles that were returned for touchdowns in that span."

😬😬
That’s hard to read.
Crazy to think neither Dooley or Butch pulled that off first.

I’ve never tried FD, I dropped some money on DKNG when it went public few months back so I always try and support it. Are the lines usually pretty close though?

Just here to say that the guy I’m facing in fantasy had Taysom Hill AND Lamar starting cause ESPN still has Hill as a TE. How much crap is that

VN Store

Back