The Atlanta Braves Thread

I like Smyly and Morton but

for the long term health of the franchise, the kids need to pitch man

Morton-Fried-Soroka-Smyly-Anderson is ridiculous though. Sign a bat
Definitely want to see more of Wright and Wilson after the way they performed this year

I know Ozuna just tired and hired a new agent but us there any reports of what kind of deal he’s looking for? I know a lot of teams are interested.

Bro I’ve got that CJ7. It’s probably not what you’re looking for. It does do no doors and bikini top or no top at all times and I’ve spent some money on a good lift and tires, so it actually rides nice for what it is.

I had a 94 YJ before this one. No doors and soft top that you could take window panels on sides and back out of. Perfect. 5 speed, fuel injected. Great cruiser.

Highly recommend after you settle on which version you want. You looking new?

View attachment 325521
Doesn’t have to be new or top of the line but if the advances in more moderns Jeeps have significantly improved the ride quality, I’d lean that way.

I’m in the very early stages of looking so just trying to gather info. I assume I’ll have to have hardtop lugging small children around but I definitely want quick access to the no top-no door environment.

@Regulator

C - TDA
INF - F5F, Oz, Dans, Riley
OF - Duvall, Pache, RAJ
DH - ?

Bench - Camargo, Ender, Ajax/Willy, Charlie (?)
‘Usable Org Depth’ - Ajax/Willy, Shewmake, Waters

Offensively, we are in need of a 500 AB, real life bat, a LH platoon option, and a versatile bench upgrade. Maybe Ball has progressed/is progressing nicely. Good to have with permanent DH inbound.

C - TDA
INF - F5F, Oz, Dans, Riley
OF - Duvall, Pache, RAJ
DH - ?

Bench - Camargo, Ender, Ajax/Willy, Charlie (?)
‘Usable Org Depth’ - Ajax/Willy, Shewmake, Waters

Offensively, we are in need of a 500 AB, real life bat, a LH platoon option, and a versatile bench upgrade. Maybe Ball has progressed/is progressing nicely. Good to have with permanent DH inbound.

Do we have enough money for Ozuna and Pederson? Plus we do need a backup C if they don’t go with AJax

Doesn’t have to be new or top of the line but if the advances in more moderns Jeeps have significantly improved the ride quality, I’d lean that way.

I’m in the very early stages of looking so just trying to gather info. I assume I’ll have to have hardtop lugging small children around but I definitely want quick access to the no top-no door environment.

@Regulator
With kids, you’ll definitely want an unlimited edition, and unless you find a really good deal, you’re going to find that you’ll get more for your money by buying new vs used because they hold their value so well. You could just wait until spring and get one of the 392hp V8 beasts. 😃

@Regulator
Don’t do it.

Reactions: AV_12
I don’t want to get political but imma vent for a minute. It’s absolute BS that bars and restaurants have to close by a certain hour. It’s ridiculous they think closing earlier will somehow stop the spread.

I don’t want to get political but imma vent for a minute. It’s absolute BS that bars and restaurants have to close by a certain hour. It’s ridiculous they think closing earlier will somehow stop the spread.
As a business owner I really feel for those folks. So much blood, sweat, and tears go into it. Brutal to be crushed by things out of control.

@Regulator
The hardtop can be a pain in the ass. Most folks install what is essentially a lift that attaches to the ceiling of their garage to get the thing on and off easier. If it were me, I think I’d probably just opt for the soft top and go.

Other things to consider...all vehicles must have side mirrors installed to be road legal. If you buy a Jeep that the mirrors attach directly to the doors, then you’ll need to look into options for that. You also may have to install a small mechanism that keeps the door switches that activate the interior lights under the dash pushed in when you have the doors off.

Reactions: TBrown
That’s not political. That’s just instance #12,457 of Covid logic. It’s insane the number of things I see people say and do in the name of stopping Covid which are well intentioned but make absolutely no sense once minimal critical thinking skills are applied.

That’s not political. That’s just instance #12,457 of Covid logic. It’s insane the number of things I see people say and do in the name of stopping Covid which are well intentioned but make absolutely no sense once minimal critical thinking skills are applied.
China virus logic. Sucks.:rolleyes:

China virus logic. Sucks.:rolleyes:
Case in point: Today at lunch I was forced to grab something quick so I went through a fast food drive thru. When I paid, they made me put my card in their card reader... then when the transaction was approved, the lady reached down and pulled the card out herself and handed it back to me lol.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back