The Atlanta Braves Thread

I looked at some pitchers who has had the same type of injury and usually they are good to go in 6-7 months and went back to their normal selves. Definitely doesn’t guarantee anything but Mike is a strong kid and hopefully should be good to go.

Did some math, some guesses on who would be on the roster, some arbitration estimates and based off 26 man roster the Braves (if payroll stays the same amount) should have about $55M to play with.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Did some math, some guesses on who would be on the roster, some arbitration estimates and based off 26 man roster the Braves (if payroll stays the same amount) should have about $55M to play with.
We have a few of the big dogs up for arbitration this season right? I guess I could google and quit being lazy.

25 for ozuna
10 for stroman
5 for Yates
5 for Kela
5 for another pen arm

We have a few of the big dogs up for arbitration this season right? I guess I could google and quit being lazy.

If Folty is non tendered, it would really only be Duvall and Swanson. I estimated $5M each. They both made around $3M last year

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

In 2022 the Braves will have to start paying Soroka and Fried. That will probably be a pretty payday for those guys.

What would really help the Braves is moving off Ender’s contract. If the Braves trade for a big name/salary they need to try and attach Ender’s contract 8.7M

Reactions: Volfan1000

VN Store

Back