The Atlanta Braves Thread - 3 Peat

TBrown

Wolf of Beale Street
Honestly that’s the hope that can end these silly shenanigans. If we get ****** teams in the WS this year and it’s a ratings massacre then MLB might shut this down.
I heard somebody (I think Harold Reynolds, surprisingly) talking about how great it was that the expanded playoffs let us talk about teams like the padres and white sox instead of the more condensed playoffs always having the same teams like the Red Sox

🤦🏻‍♂️

zjcvols

GROWN ASS MAN
Staff member
I heard somebody (I think Harold Reynolds, surprisingly) talking about how great it was that the expanded playoffs let us talk about teams like the padres and white sox instead of the more condensed playoffs always having the same teams like the Red Sox

🤦🏻‍♂️
Who wants to tell Harold the White Sox have the best record in the AL

zjcvols

GROWN ASS MAN
Staff member
MLB: Scheduling 1 pm day games on Friday because they can’t get all their games in primetime and also at 5pm on Monday-Thursday.

Also MLB: LET US ADD SIX MORE PLAYOFF TEAMS AND 20 MORE GAMES

05_never_again

What’s also hilarious is that MLB has more parity than the NBA and NFL despite having less teams in the postseason.
I think the crap shoot nature of the sport lends itself to that. The NHL is kind of the same way. 162 games is a large enough sample size to figure out who the good teams are, but once the playoffs start almost anything can happen. You can score almost 30 runs on a team one day then give up 15 the next.

VN Store

Sponsors