The Answer

UTKPF

to all UT's problems is quite clear my dear fellows.

It is my firm belief that CJH has the team back on the road to relevance, he needs but a mentor steeped in the ways of UT and success to guide him on that narrow road, so fraught with pitfalls. Who better to lead than the much ballyhooed titan of old, Coach Philip Fulmer? He has the pedigree, the desire, and most importantly, the love of UT needed to lift the program from the depths in which it has been so lamentably mired, to launch the school back to the halcyon heights with which it was so formerly accustomed during his all too brief tenure. My friends, during this maelstrom that threatens to engulf the Power T (end of Ole Miss game, CJP's allegations), join together with one voice and let it be known that UT needs CPF in a position of leadership. Then woe betides the Tide and Bulldogs, for then they would be truly lost.

i'm sure I don't know what you're talking about sir. I'm also not sure why my thread got moved??

You got to be kidding! Oh yes. Let's bring the guy back who helped gets us to where we are today.;) I think his intentions were good, but he just did TN no favors. Not intentionally, but they still happened. Like hiring the Bamma bum versus someone like Mel Tucker:eek: He might have the desire, but obviously he is not capable. How many chances do we give him? Geez!!!!

Reactions: StarRaider
The program has careened from one misstep to another as of late. UT needs a statesman of Fulmer's stature to right the wrongs of these woe-begotten years.

The program has careened from one misstep to another as of late. UT needs a statesman of Fulmer's stature to right the wrongs of these woe-begotten years.

Fulmer's meddling in getting Hamilton installed as AD after Dickey is what started this mess.

The last thing we need is anyone like him at the moment.

Fulmer's meddling in getting Hamilton installed as AD after Dickey is what started this mess.

AMEN !!!

As others have stated, the BEST thing that will come out of this entire situation is the people that think they know how to run things will no longer be allowed to influence how things are actually ran.

please tell me how many titles of ANY kind (including division crowns) UT has won since CPF, the much ballyhooed warhorse of old, roamed the sidelines?? I'll hang up and listen.....

AMEN !!!

As others have stated, the BEST thing that will come out of this entire situation is the people that think they know how to run things will no longer be allowed to influence how things are actually ran.
yes....the last thing you would want is a championship winning coach who loves UT involved with the program....

VN Store

Back