The almost flea flicker

Put the ball in his hands at least once every three downs. Great things will happen.

I am hoping that we get to see JJ actually throw on this play at some point this season.

Props to Freak for always getting the games up quickly.....

Yes, that was an interesting play. Looks like Jennings had the option to run, which he did...something like a fleaflicker RPO. I wonder which receiver he was looking for downfield? Seems like he was looking to his left...

The pass option was to Chandler out of the backfield but MSU stayed home. It was an interesting play because option #1 was a pass across the field to the left to Chandler; option #2 used the threat of the pass to Chandler to get the edge down the right side - that's where all the blocking was and clearly it was by design. Unless Chandler is absolutely wide open, the play was a JJ run. Very unique.

The pass option was to Chandler out of the backfield but MSU stayed home. It was an interesting play because option #1 was a pass across the field to the left to Chandler; option #2 used the threat of the pass to Chandler to get the edge down the right side - that's where all the blocking was and clearly it was by design. Unless Chandler is absolutely wide open, the play was a JJ run. Very unique.

Yep, that's what I thought I saw. Thanks.

Put the ball in his hands at least once every three downs. Great things will happen.

Spreading it out last game really helped us. They pretty much blew off Byrd and Keaton while covering Jennings and Calloway tightly. We have the talent at WR, that we should exploit there weakest coverage.

Not an actual "flea flicker"...but a "backwards pass RPO" which JJ R'd into a rather nice gain.

Busted play but might show them something for the future. Passing 8 yards back allowed him to see the field and he had a full head of steam vs. trying to catch those short passes 3 back in traffic.

Once you notice the D staying home, I guess you can’t audible out of it huh? Maybe too late? what’s the trick to get the corners to bite on something?

VN Store

Back