The Alcoa Tornadoes Play The Redhounds Of Corbin,Kentucky

Pruitt Will Do It

Old Fan Of The Vols
On Saturday night the Alcoa Tornadoes take on the Redhounds of Corbin,Kentucky. Corbin,Kentucky beat Alcoa 22-21 in 2017 and Alcoa will be looking to get even. Alcoa won the 3A State Championship beating Covington 31-20 while Corbin,Kentucky lost the 3A Championship Game in Kentucky 40-21 to Boyle County. I think the Tornadoes will leave Corbin,Kentucky with a 28-20 win over the Redhounds

Uh, Alcoa played Corbin last year. They are playing in Corbin but facing Knox Central from neighboring Barbourville. They won 50-14 btw.
The reason is Heritage and William Blount are puzzies and refused to play Alcoa. The rest of you Knoxville folks can eat a bowl of **** and watch Alcoa win another state title. Umkay?!?

Uh, Alcoa played Corbin last year. They are playing in Corbin but facing Knox Central from neighboring Barbourville. They won 50-14 btw.
The reason is Heritage and William Blount are puzzies and refused to play Alcoa. The rest of you Knoxville folks can eat a bowl of **** and watch Alcoa win another state title. Umkay?!?
Whoa, I have mad respect for Alcoa. Rankin is probably the best coach in Tennessee high school football history and they were damn good before he got there

Yo you guys are in another classification than Jeff Co mkay. Knox central Ky is not as good as the other schools in the area i.e Bell co.

VN Store

Back